Breakfast Deep Dives
What is a Deep Dive?
This deep dive breakfast session will provide you with an opportunity to join a highly-interactive group of Oil & Gas Business
leaders to share insight on how they are working alongside their HR leaders to reshape their organizations and achieve
the peak performance that will be necessary to thrive in a future energy industry
Tuesday April 24, 2018
7.45 – 9.00
Before the first conference day begins, this interactive deep dive session will allow you to spend time engaging, in a smaller group, with a pair of presenters. This is your opportunity to plug into the very latest thinking into how Oil & Gas outliers are seeking to leverage innovative technology to improve HR efficiency and reduce cost in a low margin environment.
Breakfast Deep Dive A – This session is separately bookable
An Exclusive Panel Discussion with Oil & Gas Business
|07.45||Deep Dive Registration, Networking & Breakfast|
|08.00||Welcome and Introduction||Jemma Boon, Head of Event Content, LEAP HR|
|08.10||Business Leadership Q&A: Rethinking Organizational Effectiveness to Achieve Peak Performance||
Gabriele Franceschini, President & CEO, Eni Petroleum
Bill Johnson, Chief Transformation Officer, DCP Midstream
|Questions will include:
• What needs to change to ensure we are doing the most to build a platform for peak operational performance on and off the rigs?
• How do we reconnect with business leadership to get a better understanding of how to lead our leaner organizations into a new Oil & Gas future?
• What does our future workforce need to look like to support business transformation during times of significant organizational and industry change?
• How do we leverage industry change as a real opportunity to develop our top talent on and off the rigs?
• What do we need to do to effectively change the conversation around the leadership development cycle in a new Oil & Gas industry?
|08.50||Deep Dive Leader’s Recap & Conclusion|
|End of Deep Dive|
Your Business Leader Contributors:
President & CEO
Chief Transformation Officer
Wednesday April 25, 2018
7.30 – 9.00
Before the second conference day begins, this interactive deep dive session will allow you to spend time engaging, in a smaller group, with a pair of presenters. This is your opportunity to plug into the very latest thinking into how Oil & Gas outliers are seeking to leverage innovative technology to improve HR efficiency and reduce cost in a low margin environment.
Breakfast Deep Dive B – This session is separately bookable
New HR Thinking for a New Landscape: Leveraging a Digital Oil & Gas HR Mindset
|07.30||Deep Dive Registration, Networking & Breakfast|
|07.45||Deep Dive Leader’s Welcome and Introduction||Bob Newhouse, Former Chief Talent Officer, Noble Corporation|
|07.55||Discover: Transform Your Approach to Innovation in Change-Agile Organizations||Bob Newhouse, Former Chief Talent Officer, Noble Corporation|
|• What needs to change to ensure we overcome the challenges faced at the intersection between technology and talent?
• Leveraging technology innovations to provide us with a platform to drive performance improvement and outpace competition
• Engaging the wider business in facilitated innovation processes to rediscover the creative energies of our Oil & Gas organizations
|08.15||Discover: Leveraging Innovative Digital Technology to Enable Us to Build a Resilient Oil & Gas Workforce||Orlando White, Training and Development Leader, MODEC International|
|• Changing the conversation around how we outline our approach to digital HR in a traditional Oil & Gas industry
• How do we use new digital technology to train our workforce to manage complex operational situations under stress and deliver positive outcomes?
• How MODEC International leveraged virtual simulation to radically transform the efficiency of its core training and development strategies
|08.35||Debate: What Traditional Thinking Is Most Urgently in Need of Challenging When We Outline Our Approach To Digital HR in Oil & Gas?||Orlando White, Training and Development Leader, MODEC International|
|Bob Newhouse, Former Chief Talent Officer, Noble Corporation|
|08.50||Action: What Are You Now Going to Change About How You Approach Digital Transformation in Your Organization?||Output-Focused Action Session Facilitated by the Deep Dive Leader|
|09.00||Deep Dive Leader’s Recap & Conclusion||Bob Newhouse, Former Chief Talent Officer, Noble Corporation|
|09.10||Deep Dive Leader’s Recap and Conclusion|
|09.15||End of Deep Dive
Conference Day Two starts at 9.30, immediately after the end of this Deep Dive