Breakfast Deep Dives
What is a Deep Dive?
This deep dive breakfast session will provide you with an opportunity to join a highly-interactive group of senior tech talent leaders to dig deep into the very latest strategies enabling turbocharged tech firms prepare for an unknown future.
Tuesday April 24, 2018
7.45 – 9.00
Before the first conference day begins, this interactive deep dive session will allow you to spend time engaging, in a smaller group, with a pair of presenters. This is your opportunity to plug into the very latest thinking into how Oil & Gas outliers are seeking to leverage innovative technology to improve HR efficiency and reduce cost in a low margin environment.
Breakfast Deep Dive A – This session is separately bookable
An Exclusive Panel Discussion with Oil & Gas Business
|07.45||Deep Dive Registration, Networking & Breakfast|
|08.00||Welcome and Introduction||Jemma Boon, Head of Event Content, LEAP HR|
|08.10||Business Leadership Q&A: Rethinking Organizational Effectiveness to Achieve Peak Performance||
Gabriele Franceschini, President & CEO, Eni Petroleum
Uwem Ukpong, Chief Integration Officer, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Bill Johnson, CEO & Chief Transformation Officer, DCP Midstream
|Questions will include:
• What needs to change to ensure we are doing the most to build a platform for peak operational performance on and off the rigs?
• How do we reconnect with business leadership to get a better understanding of how to lead our leaner organizations into a new Oil & Gas future?
• What does our future workforce need to look like to support business transformation during times of significant organizational and industry change?
• How do we leverage industry change as a real opportunity to develop our top talent on and off the rigs?
• What do we need to do to effectively change the conversation around the leadership development cycle in a new Oil & Gas industry?
|08.50||Deep Dive Leader’s Recap & Conclusion|
|End of Deep Dive|
Your Business Leader Contributors:
President & CEO
Chief Integration Officer
Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Chief Transformation Officer
Wednesday April 25, 2018
7.30 – 9.00
Before the second conference day begins, this interactive deep dive session will allow you to spend time engaging, in a smaller group, with a pair of presenters. This is your opportunity to plug into the very latest thinking into how Oil & Gas outliers are seeking to leverage innovative technology to improve HR efficiency and reduce cost in a low margin environment.
Breakfast Deep Dive B – This session is separately bookable
New HR Thinking for a New Landscape: Leveraging a Digital Oil & Gas HR Mindset
|07.30||Deep Dive Registration, Networking & Breakfast|
|07.45||Deep Dive Leader’s Welcome and Introduction||Bob Newhouse, Former Chief Talent Officer, Noble Corporation|
|07.55||Discover: Transform Your Approach to Innovation in Change-Agile Organizations||Bob Newhouse, Former Chief Talent Officer, Noble Corporation|
|• What needs to change to ensure we overcome the challenges faced at the intersection between technology and talent?
• Leveraging technology innovations to provide us with a platform to drive performance improvement and outpace competition
• Engaging the wider business in facilitated innovation processes to rediscover the creative energies of our Oil & Gas organizations
|08.15||Discover: Leveraging Innovative Digital Technology to Enable Us to Build a Resilient Oil & Gas Workforce||Orlando White, Training and Development Leader, MODEC International|
|• Changing the conversation around how we outline our approach to digital HR in a traditional Oil & Gas industry
• How do we use new digital technology to train our workforce to manage complex operational situations under stress and deliver positive outcomes?
• How MODEC International leveraged virtual simulation to radically transform the efficiency of its core training and development strategies
|08.35||Debate: What Traditional Thinking Is Most Urgently in Need of Challenging When We Outline Our Approach To Digital HR in Oil & Gas?||Orlando White, Training and Development Leader, MODEC International|
|Bob Newhouse, Former Chief Talent Officer, Noble Corporation|
|08.50||Action: What Are You Now Going to Change About How You Approach Digital Transformation in Your Organization?||Output-Focused Action Session Facilitated by the Deep Dive Leader|
|09.00||Deep Dive Leader’s Recap & Conclusion||Bob Newhouse, Former Chief Talent Officer, Noble Corporation|
|09.10||Deep Dive Leader’s Recap and Conclusion|
|09.15||End of Deep Dive
Conference Day Two starts at 9.30, immediately after the end of this Deep Dive