Choose How to Participate
To enable as many people as possible to take part in this year’s LEAP HR: Oil & Gas Summit we are offering attendees the opportunity to participate in two ways:
- As normal, you will have the opportunity to attend face to-face and meet your peers in person in Houston, enjoying a full schedule of content and networking.
- If, however, you are facing ongoing travel restrictions and uncertainty due to COVID-19, you will still be able to access all the presentations, content & online networking, as this year’s conference will be live-streamed through our new digital platform.
Our digital platform creates an experience that closely mimics the face-to-face event experience, showcasing live Q&A, interactive breakout discussions, digital speed networking and 1-2-1 private messaging with other attendees.
Whichever option you choose to book, it’s easy to switch your registration further down the line should you wish to, and if we cannot run this meeting physically we will be running it digitally for all attendees on the same dates with exactly the same content.
For those of you joining in person, your safety remains at the heart of our decision making and we are working closely with the Hotel Derek in Houston to ensure we can deliver a safe and successful event for you and the LEAP community. If you would like to speak about this in more detail, please contact email@example.com.
To make the most of your money, your 2020 LEAP HR: Oil & Gas ticket will provide you access to the event in November, along with exclusive content from the LEAP HR archives. Book your place now to delve into the best presentations from previous LEAP HR: Oil & Gas forums, as well as presentations from other LEAP events where HR has supported its organization through turbulent times.
Your Face-To-Face Ticket Includes:
• Full access to the conference and
workshops (pass dependent) at Hotel
• In-person speed networking
• Access to the exhibition hall
• Lunch & refreshments served
• Access to presentation slides
Your Digital Ticket Includes:
• Live streamed access to all
presentations and workshops (pass
• Live Q&A with presenters
• Access to the virtual exhibition hall
• Digital speed networking
• Ability to privately message attendees
• Access to presentation slides (subject
to speaker approval)